If you would like to find out more about this boat and any other boats of this type and range, S&D Yachts will request some simple details about you (name, surname, email address and, if needed, your telephone number). These details will be processed by S&D Yachts according to the purposes and means of the processing indicated in the privacy statement under the PRIVACY Section of this website, referred to herein.
Having read the privacy statement on the treatment of personal data, I give my consent, in electronic format, to the processing of my personal data, for the purposes expressed in the above-mentioned privacy statement.
Please note that unless you give your consent we will not be able to respond to any Request for Information.
In particular, I give my consent, in electronic format, to the processing of my personal data by automated means intended solely for the purpose of linking my boating interests to any market offers so that the Company can show me any suitable products.
Without your consent S&D Yachts will not be able to address your specific needs appropriately.
• Lead winglets added to the bulb (designed and manufactured by Vismara. Installed in Malta with supervision of Vismara appointed surveyor)
• Bulb and keel full check
• Polishing and repainting of hull topsides with repainting of style lines
• Removal of previous antifouling layers
• Redesign of anchor system for improved operation and ease of use, installing Delta anchor below the bowsprit (2019)
• Complete maintenance cycle and replacement of all service parts of MaxPower retractable bow thruster (2021)
• Replacement of Forespar seacocks internal elements (2021)
• Teak deck light sanding and recaulking with light grey rubber
• Overhaul of all deck hatches, including custom hinges replacement
• Painting of cockpit table
• Polishing and partial painting of cockpit and deck raised areas
• Replacement of halyard organiser covers and mast base covers with easily removable ones for improved maintenance
• Painting of carbon wheels
• New carbon protection for mast instruments added
• Painting of bow internal area bilges
• New grey upholstery in saloon (2019)
• Light sanding and painting of interior woodworks keeping the original natural wood feeling. Full refit of closets and drawers locks (2019-2021)
• Flooring repaint with sophisticated finish to update the interiors feeling (2019)
• Full check of fridges and water maker with wearable parts replacement
• Installation of 2 Raymarine 9 Inch Touch Screen Multifunction Navigation Display (2019)
• Installation of 2 Raymarine i70s multifunction instruments at the wheels (including AIS repeater)
• Wi-fi router with tablet for easy navigation and Raymarine instruments mirroring
• Full maintenance of the steering system (2019)
• Changes to the tender garage door electrical control system to improve functionality
• Service batteries replacement (4 x Mastervolt Gel 140Ah) - December 2019
• Engine battery replacement (Gel 105 Ah) - July 2021
• Antal winches complete revision with replacement of all worn out parts (2019)
• Hydraulic system maintenance including vang full refit (2021)
• Running rigging overhaul with replacement of worn out parts and components
• Replacement of halyards sheaves on mast
• Code 0 and genoa furlers revision and upgrade with new ropes (2019-2021)
• Full check on mast and shrouds
• New mainsail halyard (2021), code 0 halyards. New mainsail sheet and reefing line (2019)
• New Quantum membrane mainsail 50% carbon 50% aramidic total 30000 dpi with UV stabilised grey double tafeta
• New self tacking jib Quantum - LP 90% - vertical battens. 50% carbon 50% aramidic total 28000 dpi with UV stabilised grey double tafeta
• All other sails were sent to loft for care and repair (carbon jib, gennaker, code 0)
• New hight quality antitorsion cable with Harken terminals for code 0
• Installation of new compasses at the wheels
• Revision and software update of Raymarine electronics (2021)
• Reinforcement of stanchions
• Improvements to mainsheet control
• Full check and software update of on-board domotics (touch screen control panel)
• New NMEA2000 Tank sensors connected to Raymarine (2021)
• Many minor functional upgrades and updates
• Volvo engine “1000 hours” checks and parts replacement.
Proof of all refit works done is available on request.
AIS (Raymarine AIS700 (2019)), Autopilot (Raymarine), Compass, Depth Sounder (Raymarine), 2 x Display (Raymarine i70 multifunction display in cockpit (2017)), DSC vhf (Raymarine), GPS (Raymarine (2019)), 3 x Mast repeaters (Raymarine Maxi), On-Board Computer (navigational computer with wifi tablet(2017) computer screen below deck dedicated with monitoring and management systems), 2 x Plotter with GPS antenna (Raymarine Multi functional 9"), 2 x Wind Station (Raymarine I 70).
Anchor (Delta with chain Fenders and Warps), 5 x Batteries (4x 140Ah 24v Mastervolt gel service 1x 100Ah 12v Varta Gel engine starting), Battery charger (Mastervolt 120Ah), Bow Thruster (Maxpower Retract), cockpit table, Courtesy Lights, Deck Shower (in Tender Garage area), Electric Bilge Pump, Electric Windlass, Gangway, guard rails with gates, Manual Bilge Pump, 3 x Ripetitore strumentazione (Raymarine Maxi), Rod rigging (Nitronic 50 Rod rigging and chainplates), Shorepower connector (with isolator and circuit breaker), swimming ladder, Teak Cockpit (with light Grey corking), Teak Side Decks (with light grey corking), Tender, Tender Garage, 2 x Twin Steering (Carbon wheels), Water pressure pump, Windex.
12V Outlets, 220V Outlets, Heater (Eberspacher diesel fired heating system), Inverter (Mastervolt 5 Kw), 3 x Manual Toilet, Warm Water System, Watermaker (Schenker 100 Lts per/Hr).
DVD (Sony), Hi-Fi (Sony), Speakers (Bose speakers in cockpit and saloon), TV (32" LCD).
Backstay tensioner (Twin Kevlar Backstays with Holmatro hydraulic adjustment), Bowsprit (Carbon), Jib Furling System, Lazy Bag, Lazy Jack, Mainsheet traveller, Spi Equipment, Vang (Holmatro).
Burner (3 Gas burner), Freezer, 2 x Refrigerator (115 Litre).
Bimini, Cockpit Cushions, Instrument Cover, Sprayhood (Without canvas), Sunbathing deck.